Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014 GNO at Joe's Farm Grill


A LOVELY night to spend with some special gals as we plan our girl's weekend adventure and catch up on the latest news from each of our families.
Joanna has a contagious laugh and a quick wit that will keep you guessing and laughing! She is wicked smart and can handle anything that comes her way.

Nancy introduced me to both Joanna and Carrie. She is motherhood inspiration to me! She has a great attitude about life... laid back like a Jimmy Buffett beac song, rolling with the punches and finding the humor and light in life at every turn!

Don't let the contemplative pose fool you, Carrie is spunky and precise. She is cautiously adventurous and lives life with a hug ready for anyone and a huge caring heart. 

These ladies inspire me and make me a better all round person. I am beyond blessed to have them in my life and to be included in their reindeer games!

And friends who enjoy wine and cupcakes together are total keepers!! 
To many years of laughs and fun to come, my friends!