Thursday, November 8, 2012

11/09/12 Concert & Video Text

The Apprentice Adult had his first 7th grade concert this week. He was nervous and did NOT smile the entire concert, until he walked off stage and even then I had to yell his name to get just a glimmer of a smile. However after the concert, he was all smiles. Shoes? SIZE 13 HOLY COW! :) 

I love how he loves to put his arms over our shoulders... because he's tall enough he can do so!

He really enjoys his band teacher and I'm so glad: Band gave me the best memories of high school and made junior high tolerable.

A new jacket and he LOVES how soft it is... 

He still asks for the occasional hug and enjoys tucking ME in at night: Snug as a bug in a rug.... AND A TICKLE!

And the sweetest little video a Mom could ask for! This one? He brings me joy!