Saturday, October 6, 2012

10/06/12 Training Brick - IronMan?


10/06/12 Grateful I'm not allergic to bee stings. Got a bee in my 'bonnet' 30 minutes into our 3 hour training brick. Thanks to Dan for getting the stinger out, my hero! :)

Reading You Are and Ironman as Dan has decided 2013 will be Ironman for him. I'm not 100% in as of yet: but know that if he signs up, I will be what my dear friend Ashlyn calls and Ironman Lemming... jumping off that cliff with my husband. I can't imagine NOT training with him and sitting out during the Marquee to cheer Dan, Joe and McKenzie on was down right torturous... 

The people in the book are a true inspiration and all have obstacles to over come. It's been an incredible read: but I still hesitate... let me live thorugh 70.3 on Oct 21, 2012 and Tour de Tucson Nov 17, 2012. We volunteer for IronMan and will cheer on Jarrod and Dave the following day: Nov 18, 2012

Registration for IronMan AZ 2013 is Nov 19, 2012... crazy. Stay tuned!