Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 05, 2012 New Guest Room

Oh, we've got a long ways to go. EVERY time I walk in this room, I cringe... How on EARTH do we clean it out? With progress definitely being made towards foster/adoption, we passed our pre-application but have TONS to do for the home inspection and work towards getting Dakota's room into a kids room (which means we need to clean out the office to have a guest bedroom!


Despite having this fairly large pile of stuff for good will, 1 bag of trash, 1 bag of recycling and a small box for Joe's school...
 the room only looks like this. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was hugely discouraged....
I am getting rid of virtually all my scrapbook supplies and switching to full digital... expect my awesome Christmas album, I can't do that full digi yet...