Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 10, 2011 Team I Wanna Tri Beer Run

Mike, one of our Team I Wanna Tri leaders, coordinated an awesome beer run: Up to 6 miles. I would have done it had I not had a photo session that night. The session went great and soon I was watching the races run in. Dan headed to a UFC game and I attended the post race celebration. 

Mike was able to get donations from a number of local businesses for a drawing from the people who attended the event. He went to great lengths to make this event fantastic! And it truly was!!! :)
It was a blast to catch up with my fellow teammates. However, I had to tell them to stop picking up and running these crazy races! I have no ability to say 'NO'! When the invite me along... I don't want to be left behind!
I also enjoyed conversing at length with Tracy's wife about racing and biking. She is a fantastic source of information and a superb athletes. It's always a thrill to see how proud of her Tracy is.

It was a great night and all too soon it was time for me to head over to get the Kiddo from his Dad's house.