Wednesday, June 29, 2011

180/365 June 29, 2011 BOX

Inspired by My Squirrel World for the Our Space prompt of boxes, I'm going to post my first photo of the day for this fantastic, totally inspirational Facebook group!


X-BOX Kiddo!
Yesterday, my mom was still feeling sick so I kept the Kiddo at our house. I had meetings scheduled for most of the day which meant HIS day would be spent watching TV and playing x-BOX while I worked, if no intervention prevailed. Deciding that NO! This was NOT how he should spend the day, I phoned a friend who rescued me (him?). She sweetly came by our house to pick up the Kiddo and take him, along with her children, on a few errands. The day culminated in time spent in the pool and playing Legos. He watched NO TV all afternoon AND hand washed dishes for the first time in his life! THANK YOU, Nancy!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you!!!