Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011 Menu Plan Mondays

Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday!

Sunday: Spare ribs anyway ya like 'em! (Lisa = salad, Dan = sandwich, The Kiddo = naked), left over Quinoa & Veggies
Monday: Fend for yourself! The Kiddo is at the tutor until 6 pm, happy hour for work 5 to 7...
Tuesday: We have a VERY special GUEST in attendance! Friend Ashlyn is back from her world wide travels so we are going to spend a special dinner catching up with her before she's off for her next adventure: Chili-Rubbed Tilapia Salad and Quinoa
Friday: Date night!
Saturday: leftovers

Below: Dan's mother's day meal to me: Cheesy Mexican Chicken with corn and salad. My honey knows I like my veggies. Oh and I was COMPLETELY banished from the kitchen during the making of this meal... and I love every second of my banishment! DELICIOUS, honey!