Sunday, April 3, 2011

Menu Planning Week of April 3, 2011

Photobucket
Last week I started something REVOLUTIONARY! 

Okay, maybe it's only been revolutionary to me and my family... but still. 

Anywho, I created a menu for the week and then went with trying to follow it. 

All in all, it went fairly well! The Kiddo enjoyed helping me in the kitchen (while I borrowed is iPad to find my recipes), Dan enjoyed most of the recipes and even the Kiddo liked one or two of them. SHOCKER! We missed Wednesday night because the Kiddo was at his dad's and Dan went to a basketball game, but Monday, Tuesday and Thursday where a hit.

What happened to Friday? Well, that's one change I found I needed to make. The Kiddo goes to his Dad's on Friday and Dan and I usually scrounge left overs or something light after our movie date night (and calorific popcorn!) Sunday's needs to be added to the list as that is the only night during the weekend all three of us are around. 

So, here goes:
Sunday: Beef Stew with Beer and Paprika (I didn't get to make this one last week)


Tuesday: Grass fed beef hamburgers and salad


Thursday: Scallops (need to pull the recipe from my Clean Eating Magazine - looks AWESOME!)