Tuesday, April 12, 2011

04/11/2011 Monday Menu Planning

Okay, Okay... I know I'm a bit late for Menu Plan Monday... and I did try to plan this weekend but it just didn't quite happen. The sprint triathlon Dan and I did got in the way.


I am liking the menu planning as we are trying new recipes and the boys seem to be enjoying it. It's not taking me much longer to cook from the menus I've chosen versus just pulling something off the top of my head that night. A good thing as that was probably my biggest fear (time consumption). 


I'm enjoying the variety as well! Need to incorporate more of our Desert Roots Veggies into the mix.


Sunday: Pan seared cod and spinach salad


Monday: Fend for your self: Mama's out with the girls!


Tuesday: Grass fed beef Hamburgers (didn't happen last week)


Wednesday: Spicy Shrimp Saute - from weight watchers but can't find a link. :(


Thursday: Indian Spiced Chicken & Asparagus


Sunday: Falafel with Tahini Sauce... have two recipes, not sure which one we'll try.