Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 9, 2011 The Kiddo's photo session!

Took the kiddo out and about to take pictures of him for his birthday. I did the same thing last year as well.  This year we sneaked into an "off limits" park and then stopped at a location I've been wanting photograh at for a long time: an abandoned house.

I am SO proud of this young man. He is trustworthy and (usually) very honest. He has a great attitude and is so helpful. He is friendly and makes friends with almost anyone. He is smart, funny and so darned creative! I love reading the stories, poems and commercials he makes. He is a total joy and as he strives to become more independent, I pray we keep our good relationship.

I cherish that he still pushes my car out every morning (Despite being tired and groggy at 5:30 a.m.), that he'll cuddle with me when we watch movies, that he loves having me tuck him in each night, that he still gives me a hug (and kiss if no one is around) when he (or I) leave for the day.

He is amazing and I adore him!