Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 2011 5 things I love today

Five things I'm loving these days:
1) Kim Klassen Textures! I'm looking through recent "old" pictures to see what I can find an textured. Kim even has great (FREE!!!) tutorials on her blog, definitely check it out! Sign up for her mailing list and get sample textures for free every week. What more can you ask for?? I am LOVING how the final product looks.
2) B&W photos of people! Here's my "daughter" (okay, one of my best friend's Daughter, but I claim her as my own). Have heard folks recommend NIK B&W photo conversion... anyone out there use it and love it? May have to try the trial version & check it out.
3) My dear friend Nancy's new organization blog. She is an amazingly creative organized woman. Some day, when I grow up, I hope I can be 1/2 as successful as she is! (note on picture below see all my "piles" in the background? Hmm.)
4) An empty work inbox! Yup, after hours of work this week readying 450 emails, I'm finally caught up on work emails. Mom isn't gonna snap today... hopefully. :)
5) An afternoon in the sun watching a spring training game as team builder for work. I have the BEST group on the planet and can't wait to catch some rays, laugh and have a great time this afternoon.