Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365 January 13, 2011 Breakfast

I love Thursday mornings. I get to sleep in just a little bit. Usually I go for an early morning run then I get to spend some time with Dan before the Kiddo wakes up. Next up, it's breakfast for the Kiddo and taking him to school. Finally breakfast for me, start some laundry and then down to work.
The kiddo missed dinner and requested Star Wars pancakes last night, so this morning I made him be crazy wild and mix it up. The result? French toast! The light was gorgeous and I was feeling inspired so took some pictures over breakfast.

The top middle picture is not "Stop, Mom!" it's actually "Hi, Mom!"
For me? Hot tea, 6 egg whites, homemade wheat bread and vitamins. I'm hopeful that I really AM feeling better today... Speaking of which, time for my next batch of herbs.