Thursday, December 9, 2010

12/09/10 PARTEE!!!!!

Dan and I attended many social gatherings this year. So many of them with precious memories. However, there are a few that tipped the scales and come to my mind first and foremost when I think of which one rocked my socks off most. 

For instance, our trip to the Desert Mechanical Gardens with the Linville's, the boat dinner cruise on the Nile River in Egypt, The Seder meal in Israel, our post 1/2 marathon dinner in San Francisco all come to mind.
With that being said, the celebration that ranks top to me was the Sherlock Wedding. This is a TRUE love story.... between two people brought together by our Lord and Savior, Jesus. Their story is unique, special and makes me tear up with joy every time I think of it. I was so focused on capturing their special day that I didn't get to feel the emotions of it at the time. HOWEVER, I bawled like a baby when I edited their pictures. Beautiful and a story on Jesus could make happen. NEVER lose hope, this couple is proof of that!