Monday, November 29, 2010

11/29/10 Dan's Birthday Gift Comes a bit Early

One of my favorite things about this time of year are... PACKAGES!!! I LOVE having boxes full of goodies for the people I love show up on my doorstep. It makes me smile.
Today was no exception... except that I forgot WHAT was coming in my smiley faced AMAZON.com box. 
 Dan, however, did NOT forget what was in this particular box. After all, it IS his Birthday present. 
Yes, poor Dan's birthday is Christmas Eve... and we're celebrating his birthday with friend's this weekend. Since his birthday IS Christmas Eve, we opt to celebrate a month or two earlier so his friend's can make Dan's celebration.
Regardless, he seems to be enjoying his new Kindle Birthday Present. (It IS a nice size and manly graphite color! Maybe he'll let me borrow it... or not. :))