Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday, October 2nd

Saturday finds Julie (middle), Susan (right) and I (left) trail 'running' up Camelback. My first time to hike Camelback, which is sad since I've lived hear 27 years... however I've always been intimidated by what I had heard about the hiking. And with good reason! I thought I was going to die! I could not keep up with my mountain goat companions. :) I don't recall looking at the view at the top of the mountain... however looking it the picture I should have! It looks spectacular...
Later that night finds the three of us cleaned up and at friend Monica's house for a fund raising party for Rena. She's who we run the San Fran 1/2 marathon for and many of the girls in attendance were going to be running in San Francisco with us. They are a FUN group of gals who know how to party. It was a fantastic evening!