Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spring Sunrise


I don't recall what morning this was, but I was on the way to work and say the sun rising up creating a GORGEOUS sun rise. I stopped at a farm field near my house, pulled out my little wide angle slim 35mm film camera and shot some images.
I know, the images look kinda cheap and "Disposable camera-ish" but that's why I like them.
Plus, you never quite know what your going to get.
For instance, this roll of film was in my camera for at least 3 months. I've got shots of the Kiddo in the Camry before we sold it, shots of Dan, the Kiddo and I buying the Forrester and shots from last weekends adventure at the pool.
A total mish-mosh of images.
Oh, and did I mention this tiny film camera weights about 1/100 of what my wonderful Nikon D300 does? Nope, I wouldn't trade my Nikon D300 for anything, but this little camera is light and fun!