Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7th Makin' a List, Checkin' it Twice!

This year feels COMPLETELY out of control for Christmas. SO many things to do and so little time to do it. Makes me feel a wee bit panic-ie inside.

What to do still?
  • Hang Christmas lights out side
  • Advent booklet/ calendar for Joe... where DID I put it???
  • Fill out Santa's book
  • Still need to find that perfect gift for Dan's b'day and shop for a few other folks.
  • Finish editing pictures for customers
  • I SO want to scrapbook and catch up on my 365 project... of which I am MASSIVELY behind.
  • There are other creative things I'd love to have time for but not quite yet...
  • Create a menu for Christmas Eve Dinner
  • Design a gorgeous table for Christmas Eve Dinner
  • Heck find time to make my list of stuff to do.

Actually this has been somewhat cathartic... maybe I'm not as behind as I think... I wonder how many times I'll edit this before the list is truly complete???

I wonder what Joe will say he has to do???