Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2nd



My friend Traci shared this song with me again today and it's totally in my head and I LOVE IT!!!! So, I thought I'd share with you all as well. :)

Christmas Weather: Phoenix, Arizona doesn't get snow... well not very often anyway. I don't mind visiting the snow but I don't think I EVER want to live in snow again. Carrying a coat every where is just tiresome, shoveling snow is only fun when you are someplace for a visit I think everyday it would just be tiresome (our landscape is desert for a reason! LOW MAINTENANCE!), snow tires, driving on ice? Yes I do NOT have those mad skills.

I like our heat and warmth. It's still cool enough to make me miss the heat of summer and want a fire. Thanksgiving in Michigan every other year is when I want my snow... just for the weekend, just for a visit. Yup, that works perfectly for me.

I DO think I am solar powered!