Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23rd: Photo of the house

Chaos. Complete and utter Chaos. With a capital C. That is what my house is! Look! See for yourself.

To make matters worse, tomorrow is Dan's birthday and the birthday boy is going to help me clean up the house so we can have my family over after Christmas Eve service to celebrate his birthday.

Things to be done still?
  •  Work out so I can enjoy eating
  • Mail Tax document for the biz
  • Mail e-bay packages
  • Wrap Christmas and Birthday gifts
  • Buy cake mix
  • Make Dan's cake
  • Clean/Pick up
  • Finish the editing photos for Kristee and her family
  • Make family scrapbook pages for Aunt Beth, Mom & Dad, Kenzie & Joe, Kenzie's folks. 
  • Vacuum so my brother doesn't have an allergic reaction to the cat!
  • Get gorgeous in my new dress and shoes for church
  • Make a salad for dinner
  • Church at 2:45 pm
  • Pick up Dave's after church
  • Oh, yes, I'm sure there is more but this will have to do for now.