Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st

WOW!!! Where has this year GONE?? IT has FLOWN by!

Last year, I took Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas... I took the pictures, wrote some words but somehow never created the book. I think that, in part, was due to a project I made for a gift exchange... I made HER the book I was planning to use!

However THIS is a brand new year and I am ready to rock and roll. Joe helped me created a special journal from a moleskin book, we have inked and stamped the pages thus far. I plan to write in it as many days as I can as I enjoyed the experience last year and when I run across the journaling and pictures it makes me smile. Eventually maybe I'll have one full album for Christmas... or at least a Moleskin notebook!

December 1st, 2009 finds me in Santa Clara for a face-to-face meeting with our smaller EMM team and then, tomorrow, our larger CED team. The past few weeks have been stressful at work with lots of crazy spare parts related issues. Today was no exception and the next wave comes tomorrow.

I'm also having HUGE success with the photography business. I'm SO blessed with all the people contacting me to have images taken and I LOVE THAT JOB! I get to meet new people, play with adorable children for an hour, give them a sugary lollipop for a job well done and then send them home with their parents just as they are getting bored and on a sugar high! I LOVE capturing images of people being real, trying to draw them out and recognize WHO they are through the lens. Each person is so unique and beautiful. A true treasure to be cherished and enjoyed. Have I mentioned I LOVE MY JOB???!!!!

Okay, off to bed for this evening, I can't believe Christmas is just 24 short days away! UGHHH!!