Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New Shoes

We went to buy Joey new shoes last night. For the first time ever we got him lace up shoes. I taught him how to tie them and let him practice a couple of times before we left the store. He is such an amazing kid. He tried a few times and didn't get frustrated at all. He was very positive about knowing he'd learn it. He said something along the lines of "I'm smart, I know I'll pick this up fast."

This morning we went to the grocery store so we could get your teacher a flower for teacher appreciation week. However Mom cleaned out the car and neglected to grab her purse. You told me "Don't be angry mom. We've got plenty of time this week to go back and get what we need. There are more days left in the week." "Don't be frustrated or angry, Mom. It will be okay." I love your positive attitude. I pray I don't take that away from you!