Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Instigator

Yup, that's his new name from now on. The Instigator. Both in caps. Which one, you ask? The one with the innocent (fake) grin. Not the cautiously smiling little boy. Nope, I mean 36 years old who is still terrorizing small boys. It started with Kenneth, his nephew and the legacy carries on with the Kiddo. What does The Instigator do? Poking, prodding, tickling and tackling rank up there with just being a general nuisance to said child. However, if you look REALLY close, you'll see that the boy, although cautious, doesn't seem to mind The Instigator overly much. The smile becomes true and full of play... and he keeps coming back for more.
I can't tell you HOW many times I've said to these two (well, mostly The Instigator) if you don't KNOCK IT OFF, I'm going to separate you!!!

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to hide my smile as I reprimand them and actually mean it...