Monday, July 27, 2009

First Day of Fourth Grade

Where has the summer gone? I can't believe the Kiddo is heading back to school today. Didn't I JUST take last day of school pictures?

Grandma, Grandpa and Samantha came over to help with the send off as poor planning on Mom's part prevents her from taking him to school herself. A first!

The Kiddo woke up in a jubilant mood ready for the day. After chores, I made him a breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. He ate almost all of it (my little bottomless pit!) and went upstairs to play Wii.

He kept asking me "When are you going to take pictures, Mom?" But once we got out there he didn't want to take them any more.

Mostly, no nerves. We got his bag packed, a kiss and a hug and he was out the door. Goals for 4th grade? NO TRIPS TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE
He's got a loose tooth again, has grown taller over the summer and eats all the time. I love this boy and am so proud of him.

Here's to another great year, Kiddo!