Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, A!

Spent the morning at A's third birthday party shooting away. She is just precious as are her friends. I had a unique perspective in watching them play together as I took photos. They all got along extremely well despite different personalities (cautious vs dare-devil, girly girl vs. tom-boy).

Needless to say, the kids had a blast playing together, the bounce house was a HUGE hit.

A was so pleased to have everyone sing happy birthday to her. Her little face lit up with a huge smile as we all sang to her. She took blowing her candle out VERY seriously!

Yes, this cake WAS a delicious as it looks.

A's mom is my dear friend, Susan. She has been one of my biggest supporters in this journey to build my business. She's also my totally awesome running buddy and one of those strong intelligent women you strive to be more like. I'm so blessed to know her!