Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Have you missed me?

It's been a few weeks! Where have I been? Let's see, Christmas was decent. The Kiddo was at his Dad's Christmas Eve to Christmas morning, it stinks not having a little kid wake you up to open presents, but Dan and I enjoyed a leisurely morning watching blue-ray DVD's and opening our gifts. I cooked a delicious turkey that was ready right on time for lunch at my folks house. The Kiddo showed up at my folks and we opened the rest of our gifts there.

We enjoyed New Year's Eve in Tucson with D, Brian and our girls. I started the new year sans hang over but with 5 chocolate/various martini's and 3 cups of corn salsa under my belt from the night before. The kids had a fantastic time playing together and we got to meet D's Pete & Stella. Great couple and they made the night a blast!

Since then I've managed to take down the Christmas tree and Christmas lights. The house is still a wreck, but we're working to clean it up. We're going on a cruise for our anniversary and can't wait to spend time in my NEW STRING BIKINI in Mexico! WHOOO HOOO!!!