Monday, November 3, 2008

I don't even know what sex means!

...says the Kiddo tonight as we're watching TV. A commercial for the Sex and the City movie came on the TV. As it's wrapping up, he says in a confused exasperated voice, "I don't even know what sex means!".

With a soft chuckle to myself, I ask, "What do you THINK it means?"

"I don't know!!! Like... stupid or something?"

Another smile, "Well, honey it actually means how a husband and wife make a baby."

"Oh." pause "Yeah, it was in that movie called 'Sex Drive', too."

"Yes, I know. They shouldn't be using that word all the time for movies like that."

End of story and now back to the Dog Whisperer. Ahh to be young and innocent.

We also had an in depth conversation about aliens tonight. Do they exist? That led us to an end of the world/ Revelations discussion. The bible doesn't mention aliens that I know of, but who knows, God covers the whole universe. BUT I DO know how the world ends and it's when the Anti-Christ shows up. Not aliens.

I love this little dude, he's so smart and so much fun. Keeps me on my toes, I have loved watching him learn from the time he discovered his hands through now as the questions get tougher.

Please, baby... don't grow up too fast... stay this age for just a little longer. I so enjoy you!