Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week In The Life, Tuesday Day 2

My first Chi Run - had a great experience. No knee pain, burned 4 minutes off my 5K time and came home feeling better than when I left! Super cool!
Tuesday's self portrait.
But Mom, I'm SOOOOOOOOOO tired! 6:45 am
My beautiful friend Pam
Our first date night, the Kiddo and I went to Peter Piper Pizza. I taught him to open the doors for his lady. Had to train him to let the lady go first...
We talked about conversation and how important it is to remember to LISTEN more than you SPEAK. We talked about asking questions and practiced with our conversations. He did a great job.
He was cracking me up as he called me "Lisa" instead of "Mom". "Lisa, we should do this again, it's been fun!"
We ended our date at the local gelato shop. We talked about the first kiss... do you kiss on the first date or no? I said how about a little peck on the cheek... he blushed. Thankfully we also talked about him NOT being able to date until he's 16!!! He recommended we take this picture and posed with me. We had a WONDERFUL time and we can't wait for our next date.