Monday, July 21, 2008

07/21/08

Ahh, see here you thought I broke my commitment to work each day, however I spent some time yesterday and today doing some digital scrapbook pages.

This page was an inspired from a page I found in Digital Scrapbook Magazine.
Fonts: Scriptina, Tiza and small fonts. Paper by Annie Langpap striped. White overlay flourish by Jan Crowley, Tia Bennett free birthday flourish

This page was inspired by the CD that hasn't left my car player in the past three weeks, since I purchased it. It's the 1st scrapbook LO I've done for music and I'm sure it' won't be the last. Fonts: Minion Pro, Gill Sans Ultra Bold, Ma Sexy and Engravers MT.


Finally, got a page completed on our trip to the Animal Kingdom with Susan.
Digital papers by Dana Zarling: Wild Child Kit, Animal overlay by Katie Pertiet, journally font lithos pro and Lion King, LO adapted from a Becky Higgins Sketch (March 2008)