Friday, May 11, 2007

Joey's Memories

Joey Remembers:

1. When I was 6, you took me to swim lessons because Dad wasn't available.
2. We went to scary Roger's house lots of times for Thanksgiving.
3. I remember buying one of my favorite guns from Target.
4. I remember buying our house a long time ago.
5. I remember throwing dirt at school one day and getting into trouble.
6. I remember I scrapbook with Mom and I like to do that. I know there is a drawer in the cutter that I like to look through and now I'm in the mood to scrapbook.
7. At Bright Horizons I had lots of friends. My favorite friend was Kyle Fredderick.
8. Going to Kyle's house to play and that it's been a really long time since I've see him. He's one of my best friends.
9. I remember Dad lived with us at the condo.
10. I get excited to go to McDOnald's, Burger King, going to Dad's house, scrapbooking, X-box.
11. I remember going to the museum when I was at kid's express at Tarwater Elementary.
12. I remember getting in trouble for eating candy when I first started my diet (for ADHD).